Cyber and Secured Programming - Guidelines, Considerations & Techniques
Secured programming is critical when developing server side systems today. Hacking and exploiting data is the “New Age Terror” and can lead to horrible results starting with stealing private data up to taking a whole system down (Banking services? Military? Health care?).
Security must be provided in all layers of hardware and software since a tiny crack is enough to sink the whole ship…. Therefore, secured code means securing everything we develop, administer and configure.
This seminar explores the need, types of attacks and assumptions we must follow to keep our code secured.
Who Should Attend
Software Developers, Managers, Architects and Project Managers that want to secure their systems and have a better understanding of the threats of today.
- Overview on Information Security Basic Principles
- Secure Development Life-Cycle
- Secure Coding & Design Principles
- Becoming Familiar with OWASP Top 10
- Secure Coding Guidelines
- Data Validation
- Authentication and Authorization
- Security Vulnerabilities during development
- Auditing and Logging